My beautiful Aidan...as I take your hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may I be ever open to seeing the world through your eyes...full of innocent wonder, delight and joy. As you take my hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may you be ever open to seeing the world through my eyes...full of gratitude, wisdom and peace. May we be blessed on our 'ramblings' together. Love, Nana

Monday, March 7, 2011

Living in the Moment!

I love being a Nana!  It brings out the crazy in me!  Not that that was ever very hard to do.  I just have a good excuse now.

Went to Starbucks today, beautiful daughter and little Aidan tagging along.  Had his usual...peach juice and chocolate chip cookie.  Thought we should all 'go potty' before heading home.  And there in the washroom, while his momma went potty, Aidan and I did waltz...cheek to cheek...a slow dance.  Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah, sung by kd lang.  Arms outstretched, I sang the words quietly in his ear.  And I didn't give a darn who might walk into the washroom, or what they might think!


My daughter comes out of the stall and rolls her eyes..."Oh mummy, you're sooo crazy!"  I know honey.  And I hope you get to 'do crazy' someday too!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute and beautiful story!! Lovely post! It is wonderful to live in the moment and just shine!! keep shining!

    Thankyou also for your super beautiful words..you touched my heart..i am happy you liked the poem! hugs
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete