My beautiful Aidan...as I take your hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may I be ever open to seeing the world through your eyes...full of innocent wonder, delight and joy. As you take my hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may you be ever open to seeing the world through my eyes...full of gratitude, wisdom and peace. May we be blessed on our 'ramblings' together. Love, Nana

Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday!  I get to make a wish, don't I?  I wish...that Aidan and I have many days together.  I want to watch him grow.  I want to see him read and learn.  Explore.  Question.  Love and respect nature.  I want him to have wonderful memories of our times together.  I want to give him that.


But I have to do my part.  And I am trying, at least.  I went to the gym this morning.  I'm eating better.  I'm feeling strong and have more energy.  I'm gonna need it for the years ahead! 

My Nana lived to be 96 years old.  I was 49 when she passed away.  I have a lifetime of memories to look back on.  I wish that for Aidan.  That is my birthday wish.  Now...I have a few candles to blow out!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! Happy Birthday..what a beautifil post! Memories of our Nanna's are the best aren't they! Wishing you many Birthday Sparkles and many blessings to surround you all throughout the year...yay!! Cheers!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete