My beautiful Aidan...as I take your hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may I be ever open to seeing the world through your eyes...full of innocent wonder, delight and joy. As you take my hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may you be ever open to seeing the world through my eyes...full of gratitude, wisdom and peace. May we be blessed on our 'ramblings' together. Love, Nana

Monday, July 1, 2013

RAWR...it's Party Time!

The little love of my life turned six this past weekend!  (My, how
the years fly by!)  This year's party was all about dinosaurs...

The Birthday Boy!
 Several of Aidan's kindergarten classmates joined him at the local bowling alley to celebrate.  The table was decorated with dinosaurs...

 
And there were dinosaur tails and head masks...

 
Great fun was had by all at the bowling lanes...
 


 
...followed by pizza and dinosaur cake...
 

Yummy Dinosaur Cake!

 
A 'RAWR' ing good time was had by all...
 
 
Happy Birthday, my little dinosaur!
 
 

 
 



1 comment: