My beautiful Aidan...as I take your hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may I be ever open to seeing the world through your eyes...full of innocent wonder, delight and joy. As you take my hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may you be ever open to seeing the world through my eyes...full of gratitude, wisdom and peace. May we be blessed on our 'ramblings' together. Love, Nana

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summertime Fun!


This past weekend we visited Aidan's Uncle Doug and Auntie Jane, and had some summertime fun splashing in their swimming pool...

Yikes! It's cold!

The water was a little cool at first...

Well, maybe not too cold!
But it didn't take long...
 
Catch me if you can, Uncle Doug!
To make a splash...
 
Look Nana...I can swim!
And have some fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment