My beautiful Aidan...as I take your hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may I be ever open to seeing the world through your eyes...full of innocent wonder, delight and joy. As you take my hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may you be ever open to seeing the world through my eyes...full of gratitude, wisdom and peace. May we be blessed on our 'ramblings' together. Love, Nana

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Graduation Day!

Today was Graduation Day!  All the parents and grandparents were invited to the special ceremony where all the little graduates received their diplomas, and posed for photo's with their teachers...

Aidan and his Kindergarten teachers
 The ceremony was followed with cold juice and a delicious special
graduation cake...
 
Yummy Graduation Cake!

 Aidan's great-grandmother was delighted to be invited to the ceremony...
 
Aidan and 'GG'
...and took quite a liking to Aidan's graduation Mortar Board hat
and diploma...
 
 
And so another milestone is crossed.  It's off to Grade One in September!  But that's a long time from now.  Summer is here!  Time for some fun...swimming in the pool, activities at the library, afternoons at the beach and sleepovers at nana's house! 
 
I hope you have a fun summer my little one!  You deserve it.  You have worked so hard at school all year and learned so many wonderful things.  You are such a smart little boy, and nana is so proud of you!  Congratulations my little graduate!
 
 



1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! Congratulations on graduation Aidan!
    love Jane & Emmet xo

    ReplyDelete