My beautiful Aidan...as I take your hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may I be ever open to seeing the world through your eyes...full of innocent wonder, delight and joy. As you take my hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may you be ever open to seeing the world through my eyes...full of gratitude, wisdom and peace. May we be blessed on our 'ramblings' together. Love, Nana

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Graduating Kindergarten!

Tomorrow, the little love of my life will be graduating from Kindergarten!  Turning six in another four days!  Where does the time go? 

 
It really does 'seem like only yesterday' that my 'little angel' was just a tiny baby...
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What a doll! LOVE the two thumbs up. I also do not know where time goes. If you find out, could you let me know?

    ReplyDelete