My beautiful Aidan...as I take your hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may I be ever open to seeing the world through your eyes...full of innocent wonder, delight and joy. As you take my hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may you be ever open to seeing the world through my eyes...full of gratitude, wisdom and peace. May we be blessed on our 'ramblings' together. Love, Nana

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just Hangin' Out at Nana's

It's one of those days!  Cold and shiver-to-the-bone damp.  The sun is shining somewhere else today!  It's a cloudy, grey, 'try not to look out the window' kind of a day, with not enough snow on the ground to go tobogganing...so what to do?
I know!  Let's go to Nana's house!


Maybe we can have some hot chocolate and cookies...


Or maybe popcorn and popsicles...


Or maybe I'll just hang out with my momma, and snuggle on the couch!



Winter's not so bad, after all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... look at your darlings ~ they're just SO precious!! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog, and I couldn't agree with you more, I'm hoping for many wonderful days like the ones you've shared!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete