My beautiful Aidan...as I take your hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may I be ever open to seeing the world through your eyes...full of innocent wonder, delight and joy. As you take my hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may you be ever open to seeing the world through my eyes...full of gratitude, wisdom and peace. May we be blessed on our 'ramblings' together. Love, Nana

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Little Leprechaun!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  My own little Leprechaun arrived on my doorstep today...


...complete with cute little 'shamrock' socks...


Nana got busy in the kitchen making Irish Stew and Aidan helped prepare the Irish Soda Bread for supper.  For dessert we had Jameson Irish Whisky Chocolate cake with shamrock sprinkles.  Nana just HAD to have a Guinness...or two!

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post!  It's not that we haven't been busy with crafts and activities...I just don't know where the days have gone!

When February arrived I decorated the house for Valentine's Day.  Aidan wanted to know "Where's the Valentine Tree, Nana?"  Hmmm...out came his little Christmas tree, and on went the Valentine decorations.  I made fourteen felt heart 'pockets' each filled with a treat...chocolate of course!


We have had no winter to speak of her in Canada! A few days of snow here and there, followed by sunny weather warm enough to melt it all away.  The toboggan hasn't had much use this year, but we have spent many afternoons at the park...




...and some days were even warm enough for a trip to the beach, or just to fly a plane...


...or maybe make some peanut butter and bird seed rolls, and feed the birds...



...or just hang out in the sunshine and let Nana take some photos...


It really doesn't matter what we do...so long as we're together and having fun!


1 comment:

  1. It is OBVIOUS that you are having fun! I had fun just watching.

    ReplyDelete