My beautiful Aidan...as I take your hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may I be ever open to seeing the world through your eyes...full of innocent wonder, delight and joy. As you take my hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may you be ever open to seeing the world through my eyes...full of gratitude, wisdom and peace. May we be blessed on our 'ramblings' together. Love, Nana

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Housework Can Wait!

Today is housework day!  My Monday routine consists of scrubbing and cleaning; laundry and ironing.  But not today!


After a summer of hot, humid days that seeped my energy and made any chore take twice as long to complete, today is a glorious, sunny, cool, late summer day.  So...it's off to the beach we go!


Momma and Nana lounging in the chairs, soaking up a much more civilized sun through the brisk, cool breezes crossing the lake.  The little love of my life, throwing rocks into the lake, as usual.  It's what he loves to do more than anything. 


So, the world can wait. And the housework can wait.  This is where I need to be today!  'Rock On' my little Aidan!


No comments:

Post a Comment