My beautiful Aidan...as I take your hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may I be ever open to seeing the world through your eyes...full of innocent wonder, delight and joy. As you take my hand, and we walk through the garden of life, may you be ever open to seeing the world through my eyes...full of gratitude, wisdom and peace. May we be blessed on our 'ramblings' together. Love, Nana

Saturday, November 24, 2012

What a difference a day makes!

For this time of year, yesterday was special!  Sunshine and blue sky.  Warm enough to venture to the beach after school, for some rock throwing and playing in the sand...


We relished the warmth of the sun and soothing sound of the waves, and reminisced of summers past, and how lucky we were to have this beautiful day to enjoy.


A walk along the beach for Nana, while Momma and Aidan played in the sand and climbed on the rocks..


What a treat to be out on a day like this so late in November!  The bliss of warm sun on our faces, made winter seem so far away.  And yet, waking up this morning, with the blessings of yesterday still on my mind, I look out my window, and behold...

...fluffy white stuff!  Ah, Canada, what a difference a day makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment